Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 731 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34769 TZS / PYG
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 24% cheaper than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,750,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam you would need to make just about 6,642,701 Shilling (19,105,124 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)