Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 3270.652 TZS / JOD
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 32% more expensive than in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 11,808,073 Shilling (Dinar 3,610) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,970,000 Shilling in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)