Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey vs Dammam, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.583 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Dammam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Dammam (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 6,900 in Dammam you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,490 (5,990TL) in Trabzon.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Gothenburg costs 50 kr (about 2 hours ago)