Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey vs Dammam, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.620 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Dammam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Dammam (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,900 in Dammam you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,679 (7,549TL) in Trabzon.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €20,921 (about 2 hours ago)