Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey vs Dammam, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Dammam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Dammam (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 6,900 in Dammam you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,375 (6,171TL) in Trabzon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Songea costs 3,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Žilina costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)