Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Curitiba, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03243 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Curitiba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Curitiba (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,300 in Curitiba you would need to make just about R$ 5,210 (₨160,624) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)