Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 636 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021.
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,607 in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)