Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Colombo, Sri Lanka
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00468 LKR / IRR *
Do you live in Colombo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 240% more expensive than in Colombo (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 1,540,122 ₨ (﷼ 329,143,349) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 453,000 ₨ in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iasi costs 400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)