Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Colombo, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 30.600 LKR / CNY
Do you live in Colombo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 74% more expensive than in Colombo (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 907,245 ₨ (29,649元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 522,000 ₨ in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)