Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Colombo, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.36381 LKR / XAF
Do you live in Colombo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 148% more expensive than in Colombo (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 1,231,776 ₨ (3,385,787 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 ₨ in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Seattle, Washington costs $1.05 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Recife costs R$ 5.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)