Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Colombo, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05345 LKR / COP
Do you live in Colombo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Colombo (Sri Lanka)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 478,000 ₨ in Colombo you would need to make just about 356,450 ₨ (COL$6,669,368) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 4 hours ago)