Cost of living in Xiamen, China vs Chongqing, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021.
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 8% more expensive than in Chongqing (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,084元 in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 2.200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 3 hours ago)