Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia vs Chongqing, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Chongqing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Chongqing you would need to make just about 9,018元 (Rp 19,811,814) in Surakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)