Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Chongqing, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11393 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Chongqing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Chongqing you would need to make just about 10,140元 (RD$ 89,007) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 3 hours ago)