Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Chongqing, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.433 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Chongqing (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,286元 (1,755 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (about 2 hours ago)