Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Chongqing, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00443 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Chongqing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Chongqing you would need to make just about 11,982元 (2,703,596 Dinar) in Mosul.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,440 (about 3 hours ago)