Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Chongqing, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00578 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Chongqing (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,387元 (₩2,316,202) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)