Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Chongqing, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021.
Do you live in Chongqing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 8% more expensive than in Chongqing (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,080元 in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)