Cost of living in Yancheng, China vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.830 THB / CNY
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 23% more expensive than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 76,259 ฿ (15,787元) in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)