Cost of living in Wenzhou, China vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.830 THB / CNY
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 76,402 ฿ (15,817元) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 3 hours ago)