Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00220 THB / IDR
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 47,045 ฿ (Rp 21,345,939) in Surakarta.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)