Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.002 THB / EGP
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 37,845 ฿ (E£ 18,904) in Luxor.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 300,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)