Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.861 THB / CNY
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 52,357 ฿ (10,771元) in Luoyang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 110,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thanjavur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)