Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.42975 THB / INR
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 27% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 43,313 ฿ (₨100,786) in Lucknow.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 1,241 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (about 2 hours ago)