Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01555 THB / CDF *
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 68% more expensive than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 90,781 ฿ (5,839,802 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $100,080 (about 2 hours ago)