Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.979 THB / BRL
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 49,162 ฿ (R$ 8,223) in João Pessoa.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 6 hours ago)