Cost of living in Jalandhar, India vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.42259 THB / INR
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 42,092 ฿ (₨99,604) in Jalandhar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 35 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mexicali costs Mex$ 22 (about 2 hours ago)