Cost of living in Hengyang, China vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.832 THB / CNY
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 9% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 52,824 ฿ (10,932元) in Hengyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iasi costs 400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 5 hours ago)