Cost of living in Gwalior, India vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.42657 THB / INR
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 23% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 39,878 ฿ (₨93,485) in Gwalior.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 35TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Halifax costs C$2,000 (about 3 hours ago)