Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.42373 THB / INR
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 43,533 ฿ (₨102,738) in Gorakhpur.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)