Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.42769 THB / INR
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 39,466 ฿ (₨92,277) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Huelva costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rennes costs €4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cambridge costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (about 3 hours ago)