Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.903 THB / BRL
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 48,693 ฿ (R$ 8,249) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $69 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Halifax costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)