Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.949 THB / BRL
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 51,661 ฿ (R$ 8,684) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 17,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)