Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.42387 THB / INR
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 50,289 ฿ (₨118,641) in Aurangabad.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 3 hours ago)