Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 43.991 THB / JOD
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 39% more expensive than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 85,907 ฿ (Dinar 1,953) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,440 (about 3 hours ago)