Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.738 THB / ETB
Do you live in Chiang Mai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 7% cheaper than in Chiang Mai (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 ฿ in Chiang Mai you would need to make just about 55,071 ฿ (74,584 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (about 3 hours ago)