Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
Are you moving to Bogotá? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Bogotá of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Piracicaba costs R$ 13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 43 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 5 hours ago)