Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020.
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,703 in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Castellón de la Plana.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)