Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,320 (¥287,449) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Castellón de la Plana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kimberley costs R 150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)