Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27496 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 40% cheaper than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Castellón de la Plana you would need to make just about €954 (3,470 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,047 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Formosa costs ARS $850,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamshedpur costs ₨30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨57 (about 1 hour ago)