Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020.
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 14% more expensive than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,703 in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Castellón de la Plana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €76 (about 2 hours ago)