Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,327 (₩3,176,689) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Castellón de la Plana.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨1,338 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Puebla costs Mex$ 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)