Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2021.
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 7% cheaper than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Castellón de la Plana you would need to make just about €1,677 in Poprad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (about 3 hours ago)