Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.641 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,959 (C$3,056) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Castellón de la Plana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €76 (about 2 hours ago)