Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020.
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,423 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Castellón de la Plana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kimberley costs R 150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,338 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yerevan costs 10,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)