Cost of living in Łódź, Poland vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22699 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Castellón de la Plana you would need to make just about €1,380 (6,080 zł) in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 120 Rufiyaa (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 4,500,000 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)