Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020.
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,811 in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Castellón de la Plana.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Baku costs 2.77 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr400 (about 1 hour ago)