Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
WARNING! La Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in La Plata.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01118 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Castellón de la Plana you would need to make just about €1,323 (ARS $118,256) in La Plata.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Tehran costs ﷼ 71,178 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guayaquil costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Denver, Colorado costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)