Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,885 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11129 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Castellón de la Plana you would need to make just about €1,113 (10,002TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Tehran costs ﷼ 71,178 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guayaquil costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Denver, Colorado costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Concordia costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)