Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,340 ($2,767) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Castellón de la Plana.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kimberley costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)