Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15094 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Castellón de la Plana you would need to make just about €1,150 (R$ 7,620) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Huancayo costs S/. 87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)